He is fully up to date with forensic accounting protocols which have evolved considerably over recent years and can advise with fraud investigations, provide thorough analytical commentary using combinations of relevant accounting and auditing techniques, and liaise with legal representatives or court in a professional manner.
LWA can assist in forensic engagements by:
- Undertaking an investigation with detailed analysis of financial information
- Preparing reports to communicate our findings from forensic investigations
- Assisting in the preparation of paperwork for the presentation to a court
- Testify as expert witness
- Develop computer assisted techniques to assist in the presentation of financial information
LWA have vast experience in helping businesses in this area, which is precisely why we appreciate that implementing a logical and analytical approach is the key aspect to forensic accounting. If you have a need for a forensic accountant in Manchester or Warrington, you can contact LWA in complete confidence.