There are a huge number of issues to consider before the process towards becoming an Academy can begin, and many Academies that have already taken the steps, are finding the financial, auditing and reporting responsibilities extremely difficult to cope with.
There is a misconception that only national firms provide this specialist service, but at LWA we regularly work with the Education sector, and have the qualifications and experience needed to confidently deal with all conversion issues such as:
- Creditor payment processes
- Staff training and payroll services
- Valuation of transferred assets
- Returns to the Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Company secretarial issues including annual confirmation statements
- The appointment/resignation of the Academy’s officials
- Cash flows, budget planning and grant applications.
As the person responsible for ensuring the financial element of running an academy is taken care of, you can trust the team at LWA to fulfil your legal compliance and more. Please do not hesitate to get in touch to see how we can help.