Tax Assistant - Part Time
We’re excited to announce we are hiring a part-time Tax Assistant to join our expanding team!
If you meet the criteria below or know someone that does and are interested in joining our friendly team, please get a CV and covering email sent to our Tax Manager, Nicola@lwaltd.com.
Part-time role which can be worked as 3 or 5 days per week, based in our Birchwood Park Warrington office
- At least 2 years’ previous experience of personal tax and all aspects of the self-assessment tax returns filing process
- Basic understanding of capital gains tax, property disposals and the HMRC requirement to file a property disposal return
- Experience of dealing with HMRC via correspondence and on the telephone
- Experience of dealing with PAYE coding notices and the ability to reconcile to ensure they are correct
- Experience of the preparation of P11ds and company benefits in kind
- Knowledge of IRIS and INVU systems
Ideal but not essential knowledge of:
- Share schemes for employees
- The let property campaign
- Corporation tax and forms CT600
- Capital allowances
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Our offices are closed from 23rd December until 2nd January - non-bank holidays are not deducted from your annual holiday entitlement
- Once you have completed a full 12 months’ service, you will also get your birthday as a holiday
We also offer:
- Professional Institute fees & CPD paid
- Other benefits are available via salary sacrifice
- Onsite car parking
We’re offering a competitive salary based on experience.