LWA have helped many businesses working alongside the owners or managing directors as non-executive Finance Director, outlining, implementing and ensuring the achievement of their financial strategies as part of the overall corporate goals.
Undertaking the role of Non-Exec Finance Director, LWA oversees the following responsibilities:
- Offering guidance to the MD or CEO when determining the corporate objectives of the business, advising on the projected success or failure based on availability of finances for budgets.
- Collating the financial strategy and departmental budgets for the business and projecting the effects on the business goals.
- Understanding, analysing and presenting regular reports on internal factors including turnover, profit, income targets, and productivity and comparison projections to results.
- Analysing where there are or could be potential failings based on underachieving against projections, and suggesting solutions or alternative routes to success.
- Understanding, analysing and presenting regular reports on external factors such as financial trends, stock market movements, competitor activity, market opportunities and their potential effects on the business.
- Working alongside other board or management members such as Logistics, Sales & Marketing and Human Resources, for example in the recruitment, selection, training, motivation and promotion of financial staff.
- Supervising the timely and accurate production of legislative requirements such as tax returns, balance statements, audits, accounting procedures, and payroll.
- Managing any company investments, dividends, and capital reserves.
- Preparing tender documents and implementing purchasing practices.
We have provided a lifeline to many businesses and would be happy to discuss your business growth needs, and to help identify whether our non-exec Finance Director solution would be a viable option. We have many testimonials from clients that have benefited from LWA’s Non-Exec Finance Director solution.